What are the best translation services? If you are looking to translate your document, website page and other texts, you can check out this list where you will learn some of the free tools to use when you need to convert your text from its original language into another one of your selected language.
20 of the Best Translation Services
- BabelXL is one of the best translation services in the world that support 52 languages. You can simple enter your text or copy and paste it onto the interface and you’re done. You will not have any problem using this reliable translation service.
- PROMT Translator can support both website page and text translation. It can help you convert up to seven languages, including Russian and German. For the website translator, it can support up to four languages, including Spanish and German.
- SDL Free Translation can help you translate online without any hassles. You can even work and translate up to 10,000 words using it at once. It can support up to seven languages for website page translation.
- SYSTRANet works as a free service that can translate using up to 14 languages. You can also enter up to 3,000 words at once and translate online pages into another language easily.
- Frengly can support 34 languages and can translate text automatically using any virtual keyboards there are. What you can do is to simply enter your text and then choose the language where you want the original text to be translated.
- Google Translate support 54 languages and provides you with an easy to use interface. You can just enter a website page or text or upload a document to translate. This is simply one of the best tools around, so do not think twice using it for all types of translation needs you have.
- Nice Translator works as an online translation service that is powered by Google. It can support 51 languages and can also convert your text into multiple languages even by using the same website page.
- Tradukka is another online translator to help you convert text into your desired language fast! You can also depend on it for translating your text while you are typing it. The tool can also work up to 5,000 characters at once.
- WorldLingo can support up to 31 languages and support a document file, text or website. You can also convert any email into your desired language before sending to your friends.
- Dictionary.com Translator is one of the most useful translators online because it can support up to 53 languages, including Maltese. However, you can only translate 300 characters at once, so you may need to translate a long document into batches.
- Free Translation is a good tool to use for all types of translations, including website pages and documents. It does not cost a cent using it, so go on! Free Translation can help with your task with its ability of translating in 41 languages. You can make use of it with your website pages and documents when you need real time translation. This is among the favorite tools for both professionals and students because it works in an instant. You don’t need to wait long until you get the results from the translation you have been working on.
- Bing Translator can support up 44 languages with an easy to use interface that is as useful as that of Google’s, Bing is a great free translation online that you can depend on anytime. However, this is an online tool, so you will need to be connected to the internet when using it.
- Itranslate4.eu is what you can use if you are a frequent translator because it is very easy to use and works fast, too. It can support up to 35 languages in many search engines, too. It can also support unusual languages including Breton.
- Babelfish should not be confused with the Yahoo! Version of Babelfish. It can support only 300 characters at once, however. Nevertheless, you can depend on this free translation online if you are looking for easy and quick translations online.
- Reverso is one of the best online translators that have been used by thousands of people from around the world. It can offer you with full translation that it can read for you in your language of choice. You can just click a button and go! You can use it free, so no worries at all, too!
- Universal Translator is a universal helper for both professionals and students looking to get help for their translation tasks. It works for many people in terms of getting quick results that won’t give them any problem. However, you should have a Google chat account if you want to install it. The other person should also have a Google chat account, but not both of you need to install the tool.
- SpeakText is another fast-rising free translation online to depend on if you have projects for translation. You can use either the free or the paid version of this app, which is available in the App store and other downloading websites.
- Voice Translate Pro is a versatile tool to let you speak languages used in more than 100 countries with its excellent voice translation feature. This is very easy to use and keeps on improving with frequent updates.
- iProTranslate may be for you if you are a frequent translator because this can support up to 40 languages and is very easy to use, too.
- Waygo is a useful, uprising translation service online that offers visual translations, too. It can support both the Japanese and Chinese visual translation you will need if you were conducting business or having a personal trip to these countries.
The best translation app and free online translation tools are right there for most of your translation needs, so do not think twice in using any of them for your projects. Certainly, you will find the best of them all based on your expectations, but to tell you, these are the best free services to use online.
You may also download our list of 100 best translation services online.