Why you should have a multiple language website
Although English is the most widely used language on the internet, there are a significant number of people who don’t use English while online. By a significant number, there may be as many as a billion people whose online activities are in a language other than English. That’s a huge potential market/audience you are missing out on if your website is only in English. To broaden your websites possible audience, make a multi language website. There are browser apps that users can use to view your website in their native language, but translations are often inaccurate. Making a multiple language website will:
- Simplify things for your foreign viewers
- Increases traffic to your website.
- Generate more sales/revenue.
Not being able to speak multiple languages isn’t a hindrance. You can use a professional language translator for website translations. Website translation services such as our company provides can take care of all translation details for you. We can offer translation in languages such as;
- And many more
Use our language translator for website localization
Making a multiple language website isn’t as simple as translating the text from the original language into the other languages you intend to offer. An effective website translation will “localize” to make it as effective as possible. Our website translation services include:
- Text translations that have the same meaning as the original – We don’t just do a word to word translation. The translator web page for a particular language will be familiar with the culture and customs of the target language, and translate for meaning, and make sure misunderstandings are avoided.
- SEO localization – Meta tags and title tags need to be translated for local search engines. Keywords may vary and will have to be researched and tested. Getting a local domain is also a definite consideration.
- Website structure – Text will vary in length depending on the language, so text expansion and contraction must be considered. Placement of text and images is also important.
- Assist with your Content Management System
We are a full service language translator for website localization.
Additional benefits of using our website translation service
Our first priority is making you the best and most effective multi language website possible. However we want the process to be simple and painless for you as well. To help us achieve that we provide the following:
- Affordable rates that won’t hurt your budget. Discounts are available.
- Guarantees that the service we provide completely satisfies your requirements.
- Around the clock customer support 24/7
- Fast and easy online order and payment process
When you want a multiple language website, contact us for first class website translator services at affordable rates.