Reasons to translate web page to English
English is the most widely used language on the internet, and is also the most requested language for translation by those employing translation services. If your website ignores English users, you are missing out on a huge segment of potential viewers that would increase your websites audience and traffic. There are available services that provide website translation through browser applications and other computer software. However software often provides translations that are inaccurate, or that make no sense at all. If you operate a website to market a product or service, or to generate income through traffic, it is definitely to you benefit to translate at least a portion of your website into English. An entire website translation is often unnecessary. Translate a web page to English based on how useful and relevant it will be to English readers.
Different parts of an English website translation
When you translate web page to English from another language, the translation can be viewed as having three areas that will need translation. These three areas or sections are:
- Translation of website text to English from the original text. Not all English is the same. There are differences in the English spoken in England compared to that spoken in the United States. Canadian English will have some variations from that used in Australia. The English speaking country being targeted should be known and the appropriate English variation used.
- Translation localization that incorporates such things as currency, units of measure, telephone number format, internet connection speed and other specific localized data that helps improve translation comprehension.
- Translation of website data such as meta tags used in SEO, database translation and anything else that affects the website but isn’t viewed by readers.
To be effective, you should translate web page into English in all three areas. If you don’t know how to translate web page to English so that it is effective, our company provides a service of website translator that can help.
About our website translation services
We know how important website translation is to increasing traffic and revenue, and our website translation service is aimed at helping you do both. Translators are fluent in both the source and target languages, as well as being familiar with both cultures involved in the translation. The advantages of using our service include:
- Access to language translator for website who possess both the language skills and the technical know how to provide high quality website translations.
- Guarantee that the services provided satisfy all of your requirements.
- Affordable rates. Online quotes are available at no obligation.
- Customer support 24/7
When you need an English web page translation, contact us for a web page translation that improves your competitive edge.