Elements of a good Italian translation website
Italy is among the top 10 countries for the number of internet users, with approximately 35 million people online. Translating your website into Italian using a website translation service is a way to expand your audience. However, providing an Italian translation of your website doesn’t mean you will automatically increase your audience. The quality of the translation you provide will be a big factor in the success or failure of your Italian translation website. The following are some of the elements that make a good website translation:
- Does the translation retain its original meaning? A good translation is one done for meaning, and not for word to word accuracy.
- Does the translation take into consideration cultural differences? Sometime a statement considered harmless in one culture, can take on a meaning that is considered offensive in another culture. Cultural differences must be considered when doing a website translation.
- Can your website be located by potential users? A website translation needs to include keyword research as some keywords and phrases that are effective in English will not be when translated into Italian.
- Is text contraction and expansion accounted for? Text in Italian may require as much as 30 percent more space than the equivalent English text.
The elements included above all depend on the translator that is performing the website translation.
About our website translators
Our company provides website translation that is considered among the best available. Part of what makes us so good is the translators that we use. When we assign your Italian translation website project to a translator, you can expect:
- Translators well versed in both the source and target languages. For best translations the target language will be the translator’s native language. To translate website Italian to English would require a different website translator than an English to Italian translation, although both translators will be fluent in both languages.
- Translators will be very familiar with both the source and target cultures
- Translators will be familiar with technical aspects such as SEO and text expansion and contraction.
- Translators will possess excellent writing skills in both the target and source languages
Advantages of using our website translation service
Although translators are a critical part of our service, more goes into providing great website translation than having great translators. Using our website localization services includes:
- Proofreading of website translations by experts in the target language
- Money back guarantee for services provided. If our translation is unable to meet your requirements you are entitled to a refund.
- Always available customer support 24/7
- Fast and easy online order and payment process
When you need Italian to English, German to English website translation or any other language, contact us for a localized website translation that will improve your success in foreign markets.